Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, August 9, 2015

It has been a quiet Sunday.  Although I have written the newspaper customer service several times and been assured they will resume my delivery, I still haven't gotten a Sunday paper.  It is still being delivered to Jeannie's house.  I should just cancel the thing altogether, and if next week doesn't change, that's what I'll do.  Somehow going online or emailing a company doesn't get the results that talking to a real person does.  And forget those silly answering services that pretend they can talk to you.  How many times have I heard the fake voice say "I'm sorry but I didn't understand.  Can you repeat that?"   You can bet that is when I hang up.

I entered a code into my land phone followed by the pound sign, and it hasn't rung since.  The phone sure isn't worth the aggravation I've had with it.

I got busy with something else and forgot to finish and publish the blog.  I think I'll just stop right here, right now.  Have a good week.





3 comments:

  1. Hope that code keeps working for you and the calls stop. And trying to deal with any company that used these answering voices isn't worth dealing with. But I bet if you cancel the paper you will get a live person calling you fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We may have to call our phone company and get one of those codes. Our land line phone gets a lot of unsolicited calls from sells people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure are having trouble with all your various communications - the phone, the paper and the tv. I think the cable people should just have a number of chancels that you buy and you can pick whichever ones you want. Their groupings are ridiculous. But of course so are cell phone contracts.

    ReplyDelete