Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Birthday Party

Meg took some photos when we first arrived - Donald, Jeannie, Sarah, me, and Joe:  (There is much more detail if you click to enlarge the photos).





The tables had some of Liam's small dinosaurs with party hats they made for them:





Liam enjoyed opening his gifts:




Donald outdid himself (as always) on the cake.  This was a dino, with two big eggs one of which had little dinos hatching out of it.


It was a good day, with good food, good company, and a fun time for all the kids.  There was a bounce house that kept them occupied for a while, although I didn't take a picture of it.

I was sleepy when I got home from being in the warm outdoors, and fell asleep while watching a YouTube video!

I was grateful to get a ride with Jeannie and Donald so I didn't have to tackle the traffic.  It's having to change lanes that bothers me the most, and I can do it when I have to.  I just hope I don't have to from now on.

4 comments:

  1. It is always fun to share in family gatherings to celebrate special occassions

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the MOST AMAZING cake I have ever seen. What are the giant dinosaur and eggs made of? You can't eat those too can you? Love the vibrant colors in your dress. Seems perfect for your hot weather. Happy Birthday Liam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake is fantastic! I like your dress. They had a party for my great grandson yesterday but I missed it. So today I went to see him and brought him his gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! That is a great cake. Too nice to eat.

    ReplyDelete