Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Family dinner

Stephanie hosted the monthly family dinner tonight, and she had pasta and meatballs like I haven't tasted for years!  My camera battery gave out after only a couple of photos, so I didn't get the crowd.

Her are three goodies, plus an oldie-but-goodie!  These girls are really sweethearts, and even though they make me look like 90 miles of bad road by comparison, I just loved getting my picture taken with them.

 

Now I need to find the charger for my camera battery.  It's with all the other chargers I need for my trip and somewhere in this house, but for now the fairies have hidden them from me.

I'm tired, so this is a short post tonight.  Happy father's day to all the dads out there.
 

5 comments:

  1. "90 miles of bad road", Ha! That's a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you don't look like 90 miles of bad road although I figure you have been down 90 miles of bad road a few times in your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful family get together. Makes all those miles worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture of the 4 lovely ladies all with long hair! You are in the style my dear. Hope you find your charger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaa 90 miles of bad road... hadn't heard that in a spell.. ;)

    nice picture of all of you ...

    ReplyDelete