Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, May 27, 2013

Travel Plans

I spent the afternoon with Jeannie to firm up our travel plans for the latter part of July.  That will be about 7 wks after Donald's knee surgery and he should be able to get around if he doesn't overdo it. 

We thought about mixing cabin stays with campground (tent) camping, but it just won't be good for someone recuperating from knee surgery to get up and down off an air mattress.  So we ended up making cabin and lodge reservations in several places along a route that looks to be exciting and scenic.  I'll write more about it as the time gets closer and when we are on the road.  It's good to have something definite.

I doubt if I will know what's happening with me until just before it happens.  So I don't intend to sit here at home with my life on hold.  If possible, I will try to schedule things around MY plans, and I think I can ride in a car and enjoy a week exploring in the vicinity of the CA/OR border.

I will return the heart monitor tomorrow, and then hope I start hearing some results of all last week's tests.  In the meantime I am very tired and will probably go to bed early tonight. 

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have plans. It sounds wonderful.Looking forward to your blogs telling us all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too...looking forward to it. Also to the monitor results. I just LOVE having plans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully that time in July will get here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep on keeping on!! I am sure the more active you are the better you will feel. Especially if you are out in good old Mother Nature.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful sounding plans. You guys will have so much fun. It feels so good to be on the move to somewhere. Sure will be nice to get the test results.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your plans sound exciting. I am looking forward to reading about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete