Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day

First I would like to wish all the moms out there a happy mother's day.

I had dinner this evening at Outback with my daughter and s-i-l, their kids, Donald's mom, and my sister.  I enjoyed the meal much more than I  thought I would, and didn't overdo it.  We had the bloomin' onion, still as good as always.  I have been wishing I could have a filet mignon one of these days, but just couldn't bring myself to order it.  I got grilled shrimp with grilled pineapple and vegetables.  I'm sure I will be glad I didn't get beef as it hasn't agreed with me for a long time.  One of the highlights was the large mug of Foster's Lager, just as good as I remembered it to be!

 Autumn and Jeannie, me, and my sister, Amy.

 Donald's Mom and Donald.  Arianna was being shy and avoiding the camera.

I have a scan scheduled for Tuesday and hopefully I will be posting that I'm leaving the next morning for my first camping experience of the year.

6 comments:

  1. aw... great outing and family! love what you had to eat. I don't eat meat much any longer either. I can't remember the last time I had filet mignon or any kind of steak.

    NOR the blooming onion! but fried stuff gives me indigestion these days ~ especially if I eat it late evening.

    old ... I tell ya.. this getting old business really gets on my nerves.. I'm not kidding.

    HOpe and hope and hope and hope you are on your way Wednesday morning.. fingers and toes will be crossed as well s good vibes on their way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are feeling much better and had a good time. I'm so glad. Now really hoping you will be off camping and back to your normal life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see Gypsy 'On the Road Again.'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful time out for you. I'm still a beef eater. But we've been trying to eat more chicken and fish. Good luck on Tuesday and hoping you get out of town on Wednesday. Happy Mothers Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Mothers Day, Gypsy! Nice photos of the family. Your dinner sounds wonderful.

    Good luck with the scan - my fingers are crossed that it's good news. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Mothers Day. I skyped with my Mom this morning. Best wishes on the scan and on you trip.

    ReplyDelete