Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Thanks for the comments

I appreciate all the comments regarding my posts on health issues, and just want to say that I have called many times to get things straightened out.  The problem is with the system - it's not always possible to reach a live person, and when you leave a voice message it doesn't always get a response.  Last night I sent a message to my doctor explaining the problems I was having and she responded this morning that she was asking her office scheduler to help me.  This afternoon I still haven't heard anything.

My daughter and her family have been sick, and yesterday I was able to pay my daughter back for all the help she has given me.  I drove her to the medical center she is a member of, and this afternoon she had to go back for an injection to ease the extreme headache she was having.  It sort of knocked her out for about a half hour, when we were able to head back home.  Donald is hanging on and Autumn is back in school, but Arianna and Jeannie have a ways to go.

I'll let you all know when there is some action in getting me a surgery date.  In the meantime I'm in a tolerable condition, and thank you all for your support.  


6 comments:

  1. Thoughts are with you Gypsy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thoughts and hugs to you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol HigginbothamMay 8, 2013 at 10:38 PM

    So glad to hear from you. I have been very worried about you. Glad that you are able to help out with the sick family members. Hope that they are back to feeling better soon. Please let us know when your surgery is scheduled . I know that you will do fine. Take care and remember to smile and the world will smile with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an intolerable situation for you. So much trouble when you already don't feel well. Hope the family is soon better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got a one-way ticket to Heaven, Gypsy, for you're having your Hell on earth! Just don't think about using that one-way ticket for a very long time!

    ReplyDelete