Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Knock me over with a feather!

That's what you could have done when I stepped on the scale this morning and it registered 113#.  The last time I weighed 113 was probably when I was 11 or 12.  I's going to be long haul to get my appetite back, but I'm not going to rush it.  Donald brought me 8 cupcakes this morning, and is bringing me shrimp for dinner this evening, but I can still only eat a small amount of food at a time.

I stepped out to get the mail this afternoon and was surprised at how warm it was outside. I think tomorrow will be the same, but then 3 days of rain and 60 degree weather.  I shouldn't complain except that I will soon have to be out pulling up grass and weeds.

Thanks again for all the comments and good wishes for my recovery.  I still have my sometimes-warped sense of humor, so I know I'm going to make it.

13 comments:

  1. I hope you start to feeling better and get to a healthy weight soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be happy to send you a few pounds. Too bad email doesn't let me do that! Glad you are so upbeat. Things are gonna get better and, I hope, in a hurry. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have a license to eat all kinds of good things:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is wrong with 113 pounds? What is your normal weight? My wife doesn't weigh near 100 pounds and she is about right for 5' 2".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow 113 sounds good but under 100 at 5'2" sounds Way too thin to me. So glad to hear you sounding better. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THAT is the hard way to loose weight, glad u are on the way to recovery!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear you are improving. But you could just about "knock you over with a feather" at that weight. Would some ensure each day help?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with RunNRose I got plenty to spare if you can figure out how I can e-mail you some. :>) Glad to hear your sense of humor is intact. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think Chuck & Anneke got it right. Why not head to the supermarket & load up on ice cream, doughnuts, pies, cakes, chocolates, anything you like. Go wild:))

    ReplyDelete
  11. I zipped past 113# when I was a child and never saw it. Just kept on going. Maybe munching all day would be a good way to get the food in. Four cupcakes a day works for me. Sure am glad you're feeling a little better. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I remember 113 pounds - in high school. Slim and trim sounds pretty good to me! Just get healthy and it will all be good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I weighed 110 lbs in 1981, I remember that because that is when I got married. And.....in 31 yrs never even been close to that again. I sure wish you could enjoy your wt. loose from doing something good and not being so sick. Maybe you could just eat small amounts throughout the day until your appetite returns. Maybe sit out in the sunshine too that might help.

    ReplyDelete