Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Saturday, December 31, 2011

So Long, 2011

I'm not going to give an accounting of the past year for me, but will say that a year ago I would never have dreamed I would be sitting where I am today. Life unfolds, and a person had better be prepared to meet it, embrace it, and go with the flow.

I am so grateful for the abundance in my life and know it will continue to be in my life during the coming year, 2012. At the top of my list of heroes are the two donors that enable me to be hopeful of having good vision again. Whether I do or I don't, I can live with it, and still be grateful to these two unknowns.

I wish all my family, friends, and readers a very good year to come.

11 comments:

  1. Same to you, Gypsy. Life marches on to its own drummer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you too. I am very glad you found a home that you like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great attitude Gypsy! Isn't it true that sometimes we have no idea what a year will bring and where we will be at the end of it.
    Happy New Year to You!!

    Sherry
    www.directionofourdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's to a wonderful 2012 for you in your new home, Gypsy. You're absolutely right, we have no idea right now what the new year holds for us. I hope it's all good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you and Lady. Hopefully we can get together before I leave to head South.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! May this next year be a health one for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year to you too! Filled with abundance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, tis another year we have survived Gypsy. All the best for 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing with us, and we'll look forward to enjoying 2012 with you here on the blog! You are an inspiration to so many. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoyed your recent stories and photos from trips long ago. Keep on trunkin', right! Thanks for sharing with us all.

    ReplyDelete