Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

End of my patience

Gmail has finally forced its users to switch to the new look. I can't find my contact list and the new look version has about 8 names in the address category. So I've decided to use my aol account. My prime email address will now be: mgypsy97 at aol dot com.

I tried to change the email address that appears at the top of my blog, but Google won't let me replace the primary address which is the gmail one. I don't understand this since many users of Blogger have alternative email programs. I'm truly about ready to give up on Google and all its tentacle programs.

8 comments:

  1. I'm not good at changes either when it comes to all this e-mail junk and I think changing my e-mail to Yahoo is when I wound up with 2 blogs with the same name

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I'm with you on this post...they have ruined a good thing and instead of expanding our possibilities...they control and manipulate everything we do online. Using ANY "Search" is a joke now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know exactly what you are talking about. We have 3 email programs and I don't like any of them. There are those out here who think any kind of a technology change is a wondrous thing. Not so!! Newer is not always better & that has been proven time and time again. It seems 'logic' just goes right out the window in the thought and design behind a lot of new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear that! Change is NOT always a good thing! It seems just when I learn my way around something it...it changes and I have to start all over...what a PAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like change, that is why I am having such a hard time with the new laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems like a lot of these new technology things are an attempt to see how many bells and whistles they can get not how user friendly they can make it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm finding changes harder to manage every day.

    Do hope you are having a lovely family time.

    We wish you a Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    Blessings from Anne and John, New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I have been forced to new but my wife's account hasn't changed...

    Figure that one out( shrug)

    Actually after a short learning curve it's really not that much different, I sure wouldn't call it an improvement.

    I think staff programmers have to keep changing stuff to justify their jobs..

    ReplyDelete