Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Slow process

I knew instinctively that I would have no earth shattering news from the surgeon, and I didn't. Still, I'm overjoyed that I have so much hope for the coming weeks and months. My next visit is March 31, at 8:10 IN THE MORNING!

My vision is coming along - still some swelling in the eye which will take a while to go down completely; my vision will keep improving, and things look like they are right on track. As long as I think the progress is what can be expected and that it will get better, then I'm happy. The doctor doesn't see any problem with my driving, local and long distance, as long as I think I can, and want to do it.

I have spoken to the apartment manager about a 1-month extension, which would take me up to the end of April. That will give me time to get the truck & camper ready for sale and decide what I will do with my belongings. The trip to the east will serve as a recon to look for a permanent residence, plus visit lots of folks from NY to Florida and in between.

I have lots of decisions to make, and lots of possibilities in my short term future as well as long term. I know that everything will come together for my best interests, and that's what I'm going to go on. It sure is a great world!

11 comments:

  1. That's great news! Now to get things organized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see that your plan is coming together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure am glad to hear that the eyes are healing as they should be. How is the tailbone?

    One thing about this life is that it teaches you flexibility - whether you want to learn it or not. You certainly have enough to keep you busy for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you're still going east. We'll be up in NY by at least June, hope we get to meet. We'll watch your progress closely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only has that eye surgery allowed you to see better outwardly but perhaps inwardly as well. Perhaps things are falling into place & becoming clearer in both dimensions:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear about your eyes and Love your attitude Gypsy. You have SO much to look forward to.

    sherry
    www.directionofourdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you are really "UP" today. good for you. I seem to be going the other way! Depressed today, don't know why. Thanks for the Birthday Wish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope things work out whatever way you want. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing the great news....things are looking up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sure glad your eye is coming along as it should be. What about the other eye, does it also need the same surgery?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really glad to hear surgery went well. I must have missed something...you decided to sell the truck and camper and head East? I don't read the blogs as much as I once did. But I sure miss checking in on you. I admire your spirit and spunk Gypsy. And you are going to look for a permanent home back East? Do you any idea where yet? ....til later..Tricia

    ReplyDelete