Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year!

I watched the celebration in NYC, or at least what I thought was going to be the ball dropping in NYC, at 9pm here in CA.  I think I must have watched something else though, because it sure didn't look like what I've always seen in New York.  I wouldn't expect much this year, so I really wasn't shocked or disappointed!

I certainly hope we have a decent year ahead, better than the one we're leaving behind.  This hasn't been one of my better holiday seasons, but maybe things will look up in 2022.  What in the world has happened to New Year's Eve!

At any rate, I wish all my readers a good year to come.

 

2 comments:

  1. I, too, am hoping fir a much better 2022 fir all of us. I didn't stay up to watch the ball drop. But our neighbors had fun with fireworks even in the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you too, hopefully it will be a better one!

    ReplyDelete