Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

One More Month!

We have about one more month until we can move into the new house.  I'm excited to see my furniture that is now in storage, and actually be able to use it again.  Most of it was purchased about two years ago, so it will seem like new to me!

On the other hand, I absolutely dread having to move again.  Even though my furniture and belongings are in storage, it is going to be difficult to have to deal with yet another move.  I ought to just move to an old folks home and stay there for the remainder of my time - never move again!  Believe me, I've thought seriously about it.

I was all set to have to buy a new watch, but I found the one I lost.  I definitely need to get a new watch band because part of the clasp has broken off and it will soon fall off my arm again.

But I will have to buy a new phone.  I want to get another Jitterbug phone, which was the best phone I ever had.  I'm having trouble with my current phone as I have trouble reading anything on it unless I stare at the screen for a while.  I rarely use a phone these days, but feel safer having one. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment