Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, January 24, 2022

Just a quick entry this evening

Don't hold me to that, however, because once I start writing I don't always know when to stop!

I wanted to go shopping tonight with Jeannie & the girls, but I just couldn't leave Rocky here by himself.  He has moved with us a couple of times recently, and I'm sure he knows we will be moving again.   That has to make a pet a little nervous, and I'm certain that Rocky knows we aren't settled down yet.  He must be concerned that he will be included in our plans, and that we won't go off and leave him.  I really don't know if that is an issue, but it seems to me that it would be on his mind.

To tell the truth, as much as I would love to get out and go shopping, I am not up to anything but a quick trip now and then.  So I decided to stay here and let the girls do their thing!  And I'm relaxing on my bed, with my beautiful sweet dog snoozing beside me! 

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel about Rocky. Our sweet dog was not a traveler and was spoiled by having someone home always. When one son moved away, she had to sometimes be left alone and it was not easy on her. She got used to it some but you could tell she was not happy about it. Have a good day, Gypsy.

    ReplyDelete