Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Moving forward

Jan. 6, 2020:
I didn't really want to do it but I took all the decorations off the tree yesterday.  Today, Joe took the tree out to the recycling bin although I need to find someone to cut it down a bit so that it fits into the bin.  I absolutely loved the Christmas tree this year and hated to see it go,  but it was time.

With the alternate rainy days we're having I haven't been able to get out and cut the grass/weeds.  It's starting to look pretty bad, so I may hire someone to come and clean up the yard when the rainy season is over.   It's just too much for me these days.
 
Jan. 7, 2020: 
I didn't get very far yesterday, did I.

Today is a very dreary looking day I just can't think of anything "sunshiny" to say.  I hope tomorrow will be better for us all.  What a way to start the new year.

4 comments:

  1. I know I feel the same way about taking down the tree. We have had sunny days but looks like they will be gone again and more cold weather coming out way by Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to cut the grass/weeds in my back yard, but just as soon as it dries up enough to cut it, the rains start again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As lazy as I am I would probably leave the tree up for months. Maybe it's best that I don't ever put one up.

    While we are in a severe drought, I know the minute it rains those weeds will start growing like crazy. It is a shame that I can not hire good help out here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My tree stayed so fresh for the couple of weeks I had it up. I noticed when taking it down it was starting to get dry and the needles weren't as soft. So I decided it was best to just take it down while it was still beautiful.

      Delete