Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, January 10, 2020

Funny Dog!

There is always something to laugh about when you have a dog.  As you probably know, I have a 19 month old black labrador. retriever, hardly what you would all a guard dog.  But he has a scary bark sometimes.   He was out in the back yard this morning and started to bark ferociously at something I couldn't see.   I tried to call him back in as I didn't think there was anything to worry about.  Finally I called to him, "Come back and get a treat!   That brat immediately stopped barking, turned around, and ran for the back door!  Of course I gave him a good treat but was laughing as I did it.

I'm glad it's Friday, although it really isn't much different for me than any other day of the week. 
I hope you all have a good weekend.






4 comments:

  1. They really can be a laugh a minute sometimes. And oh yes the word treat LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smart guy!

    That was quite funny though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is super smart, except when he wants to act like he doesn't hear me. That is why "treat" is such a magical word.

      Delete