Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, September 27, 2019

Music

Thanks goodness for being able to listen to music, especially since I don't have a TV.  Back when I was a child my dad loved music and on weekends would play his 78 records.  Some of his music was classical but many were Latin music.

Both my parents are of   nearly 100% German heritage, but I learned from my dad to love Latin American music, especially the music of Cuba.  Lately I've been watching youtube music videos, and today when listening to Cuban music I realized I was grinning from ear to ear.  Cuban music has always made me smile and feel happy.  And close to my dad.

I've always wanted to travel to Cuba but never got to go.  If there is consciousness after death, I hope my spirit can fly over that beautiful country and join a group of street musicians!

 

2 comments:

  1. Latin music can really get the soul up and beating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even at my age it makes me feel young again!

    ReplyDelete