Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Night out

I went with the family to Straw Hat Pizza last night - enjoyed the food, the beer, and the company very much.   I also suffered with indigestion all night long!

Yesterday and today I am back to where I was a few weeks ago - so tired I can't get up and get dressed.  I just went back to bed this morning after I ate breakfast, and I can tell I won't get much done today.  I need to return two books to the library - never got around to reading either of them.

Thank goodness for the night and early morning skies, which fill me with awe and wonder.

6 comments:

  1. I haven't had a beer in over 30 years and it has been a couple of years since I had a pizza. Maybe I should get a pizza soon, I do like them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both tasted good when I was eating and drinking them, but I sure paid the price with indigestion!

      Delete
  2. I wonder why beer and pizza would cause you such trouble unless you ate too much. It's really hard to have to give up food you've eaten and loved all your life. Hope this clears itself up. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't eat or drink too much - something is wrong with me from the way I've been feeling.

      Delete
  3. I am sorry to hear you got indigestion from two of my favorite all time foods and beverage. Sadly due to my diet I have had to curtail them :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have slept off and on all day long today, so I don't think there was anything wrong with the pizza or beer. There is something wrong with me.

      Delete