Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, October 8, 2017

I'm Bored!

I have been so bored the past couple of days, and maybe that is why I want to sleep so much!  I have no TV (thankfully) but I do watch YouTube more often than is good for me.  I switch to a variety of topics though, not wanting to watch any topic exclusively.

There is a 1 hour video that is published every week on Saturdays, featuring Dane Wigington, called Geoengineering Watch-Global Alert News.  The program features Wigington reading the relevant geoengineering news of the week, and there is a lot of it!  One of the things he covered in yesterday's video is about chemtrails, which he said should be referred to as "climate engineering", as that is what it actually is; I guess the word "chemtrails" isn't taken seriously enough.  I agree with him and will now try to refer to climate engineering, so you will all know what I mean if you read about it in my blog.

What I can't figure out is why no mention of it is made in any of the media, everyone seems to know it is there, should realize that it is dangerous (to drop metallic particles and chemical substances on a population, poisoning our air, the ground our food grows in, etc.), but no one seems to have an idea of what to do to change it.  I don't think we even know who is responsible for it, except that it is the "U.S. Military".  Who authorized it, and more importantly, who can explain it in depth to the people who are suffering ill effects from it, as well as how can we stop it.  No one in Congress has ever referenced it that I know of.   

I alternatively watch videos of animals, both domesticated and wild, and that reminds me there are great people in the world who want to help animals, such as lions who have been held for decades in small cages by circus operators in South America, which were rescued and eventually returned to Africa.  Watching a huge lion finally getting the nerve to walk outside his enclosure, feel actual grass under his feet, and experience the relative freedom of acres of open land to roam, made me end up in tears.  

I can't say that I miss CNN or MSNBC or the like, and the youtubes I watch are a lot more uplifting than American politics these days!   These are my opinions only, and you might agree or disagree.)

13 comments:

  1. You go to the gym a lot so I thought you would appreciate a two year old's view of the gym and yoga.

    https://www.popsugar.com/fitness/Mila-Stauffer-Instagram-Video-About-Gym-44093103

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That video is priceless! The little girls reminds me so much of my granddaughter, Arianna, although Arianna is now 8 yrs old. Thanks for thinking of me.

      Delete
  2. Arianna must be very precocious. I'm sure you have enjoyed her!



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is extremely shy with people she doesn't know very well. At home she is so funny you can't stop laughing.

      Delete
  3. It sounds like you need a dose of Arianna. Do you get to see her very much during the school year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just about every weekend, but not too much during the week when they are in school.

      Delete
  4. Well Gypsy, I've been totally off topic from your post although aware of your concerns and understand, but wanted to tell how much I have appreciated something you shared with me quite a while back.

    Tada!! I organized and "rolled" etc. my underwear drawer and it is still organized!! It is the only drawer, but it's a start anyway. So many times I think of you when I'm putting my things away. It has made such a difference to just have this one drawer in order. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thrilled when I finished organizing the first drawer of clothing. By the time I finished I had several empty drawers! I got hung up trying to organize photos and have never gotten back to it. Maybe you are inspiring me to pick up where I left off

      Delete
  5. Well, it is something we can do inside the house this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you in danger from any of those wild fires that I am hearing about in northern Los Angeles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in the northern part of the state, several hundred miles from Los Angeles, and close to 100 miles from San Francisco. I thought the wildfires started in the wine country, north of San Francisco (Napa Valley, etc). Los Angeles seems to have several really serious fires every year because it is so dry and because of high winds certain times of year. We might get some hazy skies from the Napa Valley fire (probably about 70n or 80n miles west of Sacramento).

      Delete
  7. I just finished reading online about the fires. It is good to know you have some distance between you and the fire. Hopefully the winds are blowing it away from you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must admit that you were the first person to bring my attention to "climate engineering" as I had never heard of it before. Now that I finally have a decent internet provider I might have to look into it.

    ReplyDelete