Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Chemical Engineering (Chemtrails)

I got out of bed at around 7:30 this morning, and as I usually do I look out the window first thing.  The sky didn't look right to me, and as I looked closer I saw them.  The color of the sky as it actually was - a light hazy blue that didn't even look like sky - isn't so obvious from these photos.

At first I couldn't find my camera so I took some pictures with my cellphone.  Since it is a Jitterbug phone and not a very good camera, I can't seem to access the photos unless I send them to Donald, who sends them back to me as an email attachment.  One of these days I'm going to have him take some photos with my phone and see if he can access them easier than that, but for now, I'll post those photos when I can get them.  One of them shows the plane which is very high in the sky.  They usually fly much lower - maybe they are afraid of getting shot at by someone on the ground who doesn't like what they are doing.








Click to enlarge the photos.

I wondered why I haven't seen the planes lately and the answer is that they are doing this early in the morning so most people aren't even aware of it.  These pilots should be doing something constructive like dropping water over the fires burning in CA, rather than taking part in the criminal activity of poisoning the citizens. 

I had a terrible day yesterday and promised myself things would be much better today.  Then I find something like this when I look at the sky!  I think I will go to the gym this morning and try to walk off my anger.

11 comments:

  1. Try sending photos to your own email address.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From the Jitterbug phone they don't go to an address, they go to a phone number. I don't has message capability on my phone, which is find with me because I don't have to carry it around constantly to check for messages. If anyone can figure out how I can access my photos it will be my son-in-law. He is totally amazing, but constantly busy and i hate to bother him.

      Delete
    2. Yup . . . my sky looks like that too.

      Judie has a good point about decaf coffee (processed foods as well). We grind our organic coffee in the morning too.

      We have also filtered our water for years starting with our country well near Fort Worth. Here is a you tube demo of a man in Weatherford, Tx lighting his water.

      http://www.weatherforddemocrat.com/news/scientists-find-parker-county-water-wells-contaminated-by-drilling/article_9640198c-3d33-11e4-8846-979ec598153c.html

      Delete
    3. I have had 2 water pictchers for years - a large one I keep in the fridge for drinking, and another one I keep on the counter top for cooking, etc. The water that comes out of my tap is disgusting, and the top part of the water pitcher becomes yellow from whatever is in the water. Totally disgusting!

      Delete
  2. Do you think when you hang your laundry on clothes line the chemtrail poison falls on them ? If so, then its on your bedsheets and towels. I am scared of them too and use dryer in Laundromat. I spray Lysol in dryer first - then put in sheets and towels and several sheets of Gain fabric softener - dry on Hot and take them out sweet and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't line dried anything for months as I'm afraid of the fallout from the trails. I hate my towels dried in the dryer as I love them stiff as a board and smelling like fresh air. I have a huge basket of towels waiting to be washed because I'm just putting off having crappy soft towels - good thing I have plenty of bath linens from over the years.

      Delete
  3. I have a clothesline for hanging certain things, but my clothing and bedding have been hung on a wooden Amish hanger (from Lehman's Hardware) indoors for the past fifteen years. I use an essential oil on my feather comforter and sheets by mixing a mixture of eucalyptus/water on them. I also have essential oil diffusers and an Oreck air cleaner. I have chemical and energy sensitivities. We jokingly say around here that I am the canary in the coal mine. Moonfly asks a very good question.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'e thought of getting a portable hanger for indoors, but I love the fresh outdoorsy smell of line dried linens & clothes. I guess it's all a thing of the past now.

      Delete
  4. P.S. I spray the essential oil on my bedding after it is put on the bed being sure to let the mist dry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm almost too lazy (or tired) to change the sheets on my bed, so I wouldn't take the time to spray anything on them. I go to sleep pretty much as soon as my head hits the pillow!

      Delete
  5. My clothes smell terrible if I hang them outside. I wish they could be aired and "kissed" by the sun like days gone by. The hangers have worked for me so far. They hold a full load of clothes and can be folded up. BTW, I don't constantly mist my bedding. It dropped to 42 degrees during the night, so I put on my flannel sheets and a feather comforter which had been stored for a while and were musty. This really freshened them up. I used to hang my feather comforter outdoors to air out after washing, but that is a luxury now. I have pain in my fingers and the only finger that worked yesterday for missing was my "bird" finger. lol

    ReplyDelete