Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Saturday, October 28, 2017

A Quick Hi !

I just wanted to say hello, hope you are all doing well, and tell you not to worry if I don't post for a couple of days at a time.  I seem to be sliding back into the total lack of energy phase, and if my experience is correct I should be climbing back out of it in a week or two.

I again wrote a message to my doctor asking if she would re-test me and possibly prescribe a low dose of something for the Hashimoto's.   The last test I had  came back "abnormal" but evidently it wasn't abnormal enough to warrant meds.  Funny how doctors normally whip out their prescription forms at the drop of a hat but will ignore the serious illnesses until your numbers reach above abnormal level!

I miss going to the gym but just don't have the push to get moving, so I'll wait until it comes back.  Meanwhile, I hope everyone out there is happy and well.   I'm ok, really, don't have a pain in the world but just can't get my act together!

3 comments:

  1. "Funny how doctors normally whip out their prescription forms at the drop of a hat but will ignore the serious illnesses until your numbers reach above abnormal level!"

    I have often wondered the same thing. Good to hear from you, be well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. Being older and remembering doctors from the "old days", I wonder what has happened to our medical system. It's not about patients any more - it's about the doctors and their convenience and all their expensive tests, and the pharmaceutical companies.

      Delete
  2. I was sure this was the weekend when the time changed. I stayed up late last night, and slept in a little later this morning. Didn't take me long to realize the time change takes place next weekend. I wish they would just drop the changing back and forth.

    ReplyDelete