Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Saturday, February 4, 2017

I might get used to eating out!

Yesterday in all our running around, Ara treated me to Chipotle for lunch, which is probably one of the few places I really enjoy eating at.  Mostly I prefer home-cooked, and we were both thrilled to go have Donald's great burgers for dinner.  

Today I bought a lot of produce at the market and gave Ara some of the ingredients called for in a recipe for tortellini soup.  She is making it this afternoon and I'm invited to try it out.  It has chicken, lots of veggies, and of course, tortellini.

I want to thank S.G.Smith for the recommendation that I walk slowly enough on the treadmill that I don't have to hold on to the side rails.  I think it's really helped and I haven't had the pains in my upper legs that I was having before.  I was just trying to go too fast so I could rack up more distance, and I realized I don't need to do that.  If I walk just about every day, and work out at least three times a week, all at my own pace, I'll be doing the best I can do for myself.

I need to take some time and compose a review for the new gym.  I don't often review products or services unless I'm really impressed, and I am so impressed with this place and its employees.

We only had a bit of rain this morning and then the sun came out among all the fluffy clouds.  Right now it's looking like some dark skies in the west, which means another storm coming off the Pacific.  This is the way I remember California when I lived here in the 1980's.  It's a bit warmer today but I'm still in a cold house!  When my fingers ever warm up I will get back to sketching and painting!

6 comments:

  1. After all it is your turn to publish a painting you know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will love to get back to painting when my fingers warm up. My house is still cold!

      Delete
  2. The soup sounds great. How wonderful to be able share so much with your granddaughter. Looking forward to your gym review. Put it on Yelp too if you can, they will appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ara invited Autumn and Arianna to spend the night and have supper with us. Autumn just couldn't get enough of the tortellini, and I've never tasted anything so good. I think my idea to have Ara cook it was brilliant!

      Tomorrow Donald will pick up the girls and Jeannie, Ara and I will go to the gym, plus work the Sunday NYT crossword puzzle. I am so lucky to have them in my life.

      Delete
  3. Ara, seems to be quite the kid and wanting to learn what ever she can. Nice for all you girls to get together and enjoy the latest lesson with her Tortellini soup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying every minute of it while I can.

      Delete