Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, April 25, 2016

Pre flight jitters

I always spend the week before a trip in a complete fog, and this is worse than usual.  I misplaced a key I need; I woke up an hour earlier than usual this morning and arrived for my chiropractor appointment an hour early.  This is the worst day so far and i can't even think straight!

If anyone would like to focus on great weather in the midwest, especially Chicago, I would appreciate it.  The bad stuff starts this afternoon and goes well into tomorrow, which will mess up Chicago flights for a while.  

My fridge looks like a bachelor lives here.  I removed one of my water pitchers and lined up the beer bottles.  I bought two cases at Costco yesterday which should last them through the remodel, or at least until I return home.   

I'm tired but afraid if I take a nap I won't get much sleep tonight.   My eyelids are getting heavy though. 

7 comments:

  1. LOL at your refrig looking like a bachelor lives there. You do have a way of putting things just perfectly. I know about those naps. When I sleep badly then I'm tired and want to nap all day but if I do then the sleeping badly just goes on and on.,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see their faces light up when they open the fridge door. They don't drink while working, but will enjoy a cold one when they are knocking off for the day. OK, the youngest might have 2 cold ones! And take one home for later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Don't Drink while they are working".... I guess I'll supervise, it's not really working!

      Delete
    2. I know you will be supervising, and doing a great job of it. Enjoy the beer!

      Delete
  3. I haven't had a drink in 20 or 30 years but I used to like it a lot. When I would cut my yard, I put a pint of beer at all four corners (grin). Hey, it made the cutting go easier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a beer makes things easier and certainly a lot more enjoyable. I limit my consumption these days to just now and then. What I really prefer is a good cold draft beer, but don't often do that scene.

      Delete
  4. Just think of all the wonderful things you will be doing your family while on this trip.

    ReplyDelete