Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, April 29, 2016

I "Heart" New York

If I knew how to add the heart symbol I would have done it, but have to spell out the word because I'm not all that computer literate!

I really do love it here.  Spring is just beginning and there is lots of green on the trees, but of course nothing like it will be in another month.

Sad to report I have seen no trace of a fox this year.  My son filled in the cavity with rocks which may have prevented Mama Fox from making her den under the shed as she did last year.

The weather here is definitely cooler and I didn't pack very well.  I should wait and pack everything just before I leave, instead of trying to get a head start and then forgetting what is in the suitcase.

My niece Katy, and granddaughter Ara, should be arriving later on today.  I will be very happy to see them.  I just love the energy they exude.

Now I'm off to walk on the treadmill.  I probably won't get a chance to walk tomorrow but hope to do it every morning for the rest of my stay.  If I had a basement back in CA I would certainly buy a good treadmill, as it is so convenient and accessible.  I walk in my pj's!

There isn't a whole lot to write about because I'm not driving about and visiting historic sights this trip.  Everyone have a great weekend.  

8 comments:

  1. If you get a chance don't forget to check out the clouds... and have a great time with your family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm checking, but so far things look normal here.

      Delete
  2. Good to hear from you. I'd been wondering. Glad you are having a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things are pretty good. I wish I had more energy to explore, but I don't. My 9 yr old grandson is going to walk on a 5 mile hike in a nearby state park and he asked if I wanted to go; I doubt I'd be able to walk 5 miles but haven't ruled it out yet. I depends on the terrain.

      Delete
  3. I wish I had a treadmill too. Had one years ago but in a Mobile home they sure can create a problem. With the girls coming I bet you will have plenty to do. Have fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm paying for a gym membership and might as well go there to use the treadmill. At least it gets me out of the house.

      Delete