Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, January 16, 2009

End of another week

TGIF, I would have said a few years back. Now it doesn't make a bit of difference to me, and I love Mondays just as well. It was a bit warmer when I took the dogs out this morning - not exactly warm, but not as cold as some mornings have been. (Again, this morning I said a lot of bad words about dog owners who don't clean up after their pets in a crowded RV park.) I'm back inside, drinking some wonderful coffee and listening to flocks of geese go by. They can sure make a lot of noise.

I'm a little bummed out that I don't see the eye surgeon until 3:40 this afternoon. That will turn me out into Friday afternoon commuter traffic with dilated pupils! The time before when my eyes were dilated I drove home via Folsom Blvd rather than the freeway, and I feel much safer there. I don't have to stop at all the lights, but at least everyone is driving at a slower pace and I can leave some space after the vehicle in front of me without some fool zooming through to cross 3 lanes of traffic. I may continue this post after I find out what the situation is with my eyes, but for now that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment