Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, September 29, 2008

What a difference!

What a difference a cheap air mattress makes. It wasn't as easy on my back as my mattress was, but my unpadded hips sure felt better.

I don't know what to do today. Most of the unpacked items are things I might need if I'm here for a few more weeks, i.e., kitchen utensils, etc. I'm getting down to the last of the meat in the freezer and will have used all of it by the end of the week; I have canned salmon on hand - can I live on salmon patties all next week? What a predicament to be in! Please, please, please let this be over with soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, sis, you need to make Mac & cheese, get some canned baby peas and have them both with salmon patties. I think that was one of mom's favorite Friday meals.

    Rob

    ReplyDelete