Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More packing

DUH! The light went on, finally. I spent a big part of the afternoon carefully wrapping & padding all my photos in frames - large, medium and small ones. At last I wondered, "Why am I saving all these frames? I will probably never again have a 3 bedroom house again, and there are way too many to fit in a small apartment." So I unpacked them all and took most of the pictures out of frames. I now have a stack of pictures that I can probably keep in the RV. Now to figure out what to do with the frames, and hope the auctioneer will take them off my hands. This is slow going, for sure.

1 comment:

  1. I did that too! It was the same feeling, duh, why keep the frames? I have them in a box to go to my sons. I took all the frames to the donation place.
    Dee

    ReplyDelete