Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Packing & Storage

I just went and rented a storage space in a climate controlled facility, and bought 10 each of small, medium and large packing cartons. I've packed one box and realize what a job I have ahead of me! One of the problems is that the rear hatch on my Jeep has a broken lock so I can't open it, meaning I have to put the cartons in through the rear doors which are much narrower. I'll have to go through the same ordeal unloading. Also, I will have to pack boxes for an undetermined length of time as well as those for items I will transfer to the RV (when I finally get it). Hope I have room in the storage compartment.

I don't know if it's my age or what, but it sure isn't as easy as it used to be.
gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment