Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Not as bad as I thought

I can't say it was comfortable sleeping on the floor last night, but I survived it and the longer I'm up and about the more the stiffness wears off. At about 4 a.m. I needed to get up to use the bathroom and I tried to "roll off" the edge of the bed--but I just kept rolling until I realized I was on the floor and there was no bed! If I do this for many more nights I need some kind of padding. Since I have put the house on the market I haven't cooked much. I'm trying to use up what I have and not buy more, so I'm losing weight and any fat I had for padding is long gone. That is not really a good thing, although when you are trying to lose weight it might sound good.

No comments:

Post a Comment