Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, September 26, 2008

Rainy Day

I woke up this morning to the sound of rain hitting the bathroom skylight, so I figured my plans would have to change. Again, I had hoped to spend a good part of the day looking at RV's, and I still may be able to go, but I don't want to walk around in the rain. I just got back from a very brief dog walk - one of them was happy to come back with me and the other one is still up in the woods. She'll be a mess when she gets back.

The universe must have a really special deal for me on an RV if I just be patient and wait for it, because every time I think I will go seriously looking, something pops up to prevent it.

I don't even want to go over to the storage unit and unload boxes in the rain, so maybe I should start cleaning up here at home. I have surprisingly little left, but it's scattered throughout every room and consists of items I might need before closing the doors the last time. Like, sure, I'm probably going to shave my legs so I will just keep the shaving gel & razor available! And pigs will fly.....

1 comment:

  1. Besides... not shaving them makes it warmer at night, like layering in the cold weather, right???

    Little Bro

    ReplyDelete