Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Saturday, September 6, 2008

From the Golden State

I didn't have wi-fi on the train so I couldn't post every day, although I did keep a written account of my journey. I am now in California, and just back from the rehearsal dinner - tomorrow is the wedding, and I'm looking forward to it.

On my 1st day in California I got an email from my real estate agent informing me that the closing date on the sale of my house is set for the end of September, rather than the end of October. That means that when I get back home I will have about two weeks to dispose of everything in my house! Then after closing I will be in a real rush to buy an RV and tow vehicle. I'm here until Tuesday and will be back the following weekend. What a trip I've had an I hope to get the account of some of it online soon.

See ya...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Things are certainly moving quickly for you. Did you agent have the authority to change the closing date like that? Hope you've found an auction house of someone like that to clean out your house for you.

    Lots of luck and enjoy the wedding!

    ReplyDelete