Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Another Monday

Nothing much is happening today. I have that let-down feeling you get the day after someone looks at your house, but before you get any feedback. I'm trying so hard not to be depressed.

We got a bit of rain last night - not nearly enough - but enough to make the water bead up on my newly-stained decks. Also, it makes me have to catch the dogs before they enter the house so I can wipe their paws on a towel. They still leave tracks!

I changed the title of this blog since I found out there is already an "On the Road Again" blog. I'm not entirely satisfied with this one because Gypsy isn't actually on the road again - YET. But she will be soon! I'm keeping my gypsy fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment