Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Saturday, May 22, 2021

Things looking up!

It's been 2 days since my last cancer treatment and I'm feeling pretty good.  I will get another infusion next week, and then get a break for a couple of months, then back to another series of treatments.  That will work out very well and I hope to be moved by then. 

As far as the move is concerned Jeannie & Donald are just starting to look at potential places.  We will visit the first of them on Sunday.  I hope there will be several more potentials on the market in the next few weeks.  We would need at least 4 bedrooms with a separate in-law suite, if possible.  I am very open to whatever works for them, and I know they are looking out for me.  I will be glad to know how much space I will have, and I know I will need to get rid of a lot of items I currently have in my house.

The weather has been delightful with temps in the low 70's, dry and sunny.  We really need rain though as we missed our normal rainy season.  The result of that will be a rise in the danger of fires this summer, which I hate to think of, especially since it looks like this is just the beginning of a change in our normal weather patterns for the coming years.



5 comments:

  1. Good to know you are feeling OK. Lets hope the housing situation will be coming to a satisfactory result soon. Wish you luck 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to hear that you are feeling so much better. Fingers crossed that you guys find the perfect place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear that you are feeling well after your infusion. Sounds like you are having great weather too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather is beautiful but to tell the truth, I'd rather see a week of rain. We've had virtually none and the grass is already like straw. The trees will soon be showing signs of thirst as well.

      Delete
  4. Good to read you are feeling well and will now have a break in treatments. Wishing the best in finding a wonderful new home for all. As for the weather we are in a very bad droubt and the winds are horrible with warnings flashing about high fire danger.

    ReplyDelete