Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, May 9, 2021

Not as Easy as I Thought!

Did I really think I would get off so easily?  Well, today was a different story.  I haven't been able to get off the couch all day, and poor Rocky wouldn't go out without me.  So a little while ago I sat in a chair on the back deck while he went out into the yard to take care of business.

I am feeling so weak today but have managed to eat a bite of food now and then.  I'll probably feel better tomorrow, but today has been terrible.

Hope all the mothers out there are having a special day!

 

6 comments:

  1. Hang in there with a positive attitude and you'll start feeling better soon.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. Hoping tomorrow will be a much better day. Happy Mother's Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear this, hopefully by tomorrow you'll start to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure hope you'll wake tomorrow feeling much better! Will be thinking about you. Do appreciate your keeping us in the loop! We care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe you said you were being given immuno-therapy treatments. Have a friend who has had these off and on for several years and consistently for about 24 hours after the treatment does not feel well and then is good to go again. Hang in there, you can do this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - that seems to be what is happening to me. I'll get through it.

      Delete