Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

What goes around, comes around!

 When my kids were little they were forever trying to cut their own hair.  My daughter was probably the worst but even the boys did it.  I had to even it out as best I could.  They always seemed to cut their hair just before school pictures were to be taken.

I just tried to trim my hair which has been getting in my eyes lately, and with every cut I made and stood back to view it, I realized the cut made another part uneven.  I finally stopped and my daughter will have to even it out for me.  Isn't that poetic justice?

7 comments:

  1. I wouldn't dare take a pair of scissors anywhere near my hair. I'd end up bald. Good luck with evening it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was more worried about ending up blind! Do you realize how close the scissors are to your eyes when trimming your bangs? And my vision isn't all that great to begin with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect time for a photo to appear in the blog to show us exactly what you are talking about. Phil

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second the photo request. I have been cutting my hair for a long time now. First with the flowbee and now that it's gotten so long, I can't use that so I just tie it up on top of my head in a pony tail in the middle and cut straight across a couple of inches down. Seems to be working but I'll be very glad when I can go in and have it cut short and off of my neck again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At my age I sure hate to appear in a photo:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep our title says it all LOL I was cutting my own hair for almost a year because of the pandemic and I had several bald spots in the back where I took a razor to it trying to thin it out. I guess I thinned it out alright. Now I just don't care because the salon cut was awful anyway. Hope Jeannie can fix you up

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just took two photos and I'm embarassed to show them. I look so old in those pictures (of course I AM old, but that is beside the point!)

    ReplyDelete