Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Sleepy-Time Gal!

I hope it's just the residual effect of the floor cleaning I did the day before yesterday, but I'm feeling tired and totally devoid of energy.  So much so I just got up from nearly a 2-hour nap.  The only thing I did this morning was to walk a little over a mile and a half!

I called the dentist office this morning to ask about making another appointment, as the only appt. card I came home with is the one for my next cleaning 6 months from now.  After making arrangements for next week I had only hung up for a few minutes when they called me back to let me know I am scheduled for tomorrow morning.   I emailed Joe to see if he could take me and pick me up, and he will.  After the strong effects of either the antibiotics or the valium -  probably the combination - I'm afraid to drive myself.

That ruined the rest of my day as now I can spend it fretting about having to get numbed for whatever he decides to do.  He has me down for an extraction, but I want to get the easier work out of the way and talk to him about the extraction and what it will mean, will I have to get a partial lower, or what.  I'm not crazy about that idea, but I'm not crazy about the cost of a crown and the work that precedes it, especially at my age.  The way I feel today I wouldn't live long enough to enjoy it.

I think I'm just grumpy because yesterday I ate the last of my ice cream sandwiches that I had stashed in the freezer, and it's way too early to drink a beer!   I had planned to spend this afternoon trying to use the leaf blower, but fortunately something always arises that overrules that idea!

3 comments:

  1. At our age we can be grumpy if we want to!!! Right? Good luck with the dentist. I have had two molars pulled in my lower jaw. They were the second from the rear on both sides. Now I have a place to store food just like a squirrel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what to do. I have a partial upper on the right side and I hate it! They say it is much worse when it's a lower, and it would be the lower left. That would leave me between a rock and a hard place!

      Delete
  2. I have always been a wreck when I have to see a doctor, but for some reson-a dentist does not effect me in the least. I have three crowns and two root canals so far-no problem. I actually enjoy cleaning:) Get my BP checked-basket case:( I guess we all have our foibles.

    ReplyDelete