Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Saturday, July 9, 2016

More on the Camping trip

The boys left yesterday with their kids for the camping trip.  Keira decided not to go, and I'm surprised.  Everyone seems to love our family camping trips, but they usually don't involve having to walk any distance, and the dads & moms set up their big cabin tents.  The group was only planning to stay one night, so they should be back this evening and I'm anxious to hear how it all went.  

Jeannie invited me to stay with her last night, and she picked me up after work.  We drove to a specialty shoe store that carries quality athletic shoes, and she found a pair that fit well and were comfortable.  From there we went to a very nice pizza place close to her home, ate a leisurely dinner of delicious veggie pizza with artichokes (my favorite) and shared a pitcher of beer.  Back at her house we stayed up talking until 12:30 am or so.  We were both tired this morning, but she had an appointment to get a message so by now she's probably feeling pretty good.  I'm back at home and it's almost certain I'll take a nap today.

My eye vitamins arrived, and I've started taking them.  I hope I can see a difference in a couple of months.

7 comments:

  1. Hope they had a great camp out. And you ladies had a great night togehter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They had a wonderful backpacking trip, and the kids did so well!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful girls night out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful girls night out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so fun we did it again the second night.

      Delete
  4. Camping with the kids can be fun. Hope they had a great and memorable time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it made a lasting impression on the kids. They did so well and I'm proud of them.

      Delete