Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Monday, July 11, 2016

Countdown starting

I'm counting the days now for my son & his family to arrive and our gathering at Straw Hat Pizza.  I've invited my sister and her husband (and dog, Tallulah) to stay at my house Tuesday night.  I will have them take my bed, and as I've always complained when having to wash the sheets and put them back on the bed in the same day, I only have one set.  Today I bought a set of queen sized sheets, so I will have a nice new set for them, and then it will be much easier for me in the future.   I don't really need 2 sets of sheets for myself, but it will be nice so I'll be glad I have them.

In a post I wrote several weeks ago I mentioned the chemtrails in the sky, and I did get some feedback from others about it.  I heard on the radio yesterday - and I'm so mad at myself for not writing it down - the CIA has disclosed that the chemtrails are for the purpose of spraying a metalic substance that affects the weather.  As I say, I sure wish I had written down exactly what they said - but with our weather being so screwed up it's possible that the chemtrails aren't always beneficial to us, the people.  It would also be great if the government would be upfront with the people, especially about what it being sprayed on us, but they have rarely been upfront about anything in the past and it would be a stretch to think they would change now.

The hot weather is back and will last for a while.  I just hope it stays cool in Alaska, although it seems to rain a lot.  I'll take a rain jacket with a hood and won't worry about the weather.

I need to go across the street and take my laundry off the line.  I just checked my weather widget and it's somewhere around 88 (and still rising), so I will fold the clothes indoors where it is cooler.  I hope you are all staying comfortable if the weather   is hot in your area.   I hate to wish my life away but admit to looking forward to cooler autumn weather.

11 comments:

  1. We only got up to 70 here in Billings today. Lots of wind so I was in a sweatshirt all day. However we're headed back up to the 90's in the next week. We have two sets of sheet just in case. But the second one seldom gets used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like our weather patterns are heading your way. Enjoy the cool - I sure did but now the heat is upon us!

      The only thing about having only 1 set of sheets is that when I launder them, I dry them on the line which takes longer than just throwing them into the dryer. Also, the line is across the street behind the laundry bldg. It just seems to be a hassle. I make it last longer by sleeping on one side of the bed and then the other, and often move to the middle, and don't have to wash them as often. Call me lazy!

      Delete
  2. I like having an extra set. This way I don't have to leave the bed unmade in case someone is coming over or just for a change in color.

    We are in the 100s again and I'm glad I go to exercise earl so I am home just about when it starts to get to hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought a high-quality set of sheets when I lived in Asheville, and they are still in like-new condition. I've never felt the need to buy another set until now but I don't want to have to scramble to wash & dry the sheets for company.

      Delete
  3. Government up front about anything? I am surprised they even admitted to the chemtrails.

    I can hardly wait for your trip to Alaska.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised about the chemtrails myself. I'm going to look up and see if I can find the exact wording of the govt's statement. If they are admitting anything, they have a reason we won't ever know.

      Delete
  4. Years ago, maybe in the '59's, they talked about "cloud seeding" in order to produce rain. I think they used silver iodide. Here is quote from Google search:
    silver iodide | chemical compound | Britannica.com
    https://www.britannica.com/science/silver-iodide
    Encyclopædia Britannica
    Since the late 1990s, silver iodide is routinely used to seed winter supercooled clouds over the mountainous western United States in order to increase the ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to type "in the '50's." I forgot, dry ice was also used sometimes to try and harvest rain from the clouds.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the info Phil. I just wish they would be straightforward about what they are spraying. A lot of people are getting sick and they don't know what it's from. I have the feeling there is more to the spraying that silver iodide. And I think the people should be able to vote on whether they want this, and a study made of the possible harmful effects. We don't have a voice.

      Delete
  5. We constantly brag about being a "free people" but what our government keeps from us is just like the old Soviet Union it seems to me. I have two sets of sheets just so I don't have to do the laundry so often.

    ReplyDelete