Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, July 16, 2010

My sister, Amy, stopped by to visit me yesterday evening. When I came through the living room to walk the dog this morning, I saw Amy's Blackberry phone on the coffee table. That means she will be stopping by early to pick it up, as I don't think a person who uses a Blackberry (or an iPhone) could do without it for very long. I hope she realizes where she left it.

It is just too darn hot to do anything today, so I plan to just take it easy indoors. I may not post for the next day or two unless it cools down and I can get out of the house to do something.

4 comments:

  1. When it is as hot as it is predicted to be in Sacramento, the best thing to do is lay low for a while. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whether it be the icy cold of winter or the dreaded heat of summer I just hate being trapped inside by the damm weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm surprised your sister even got all the way home without coming back to get her Blackberry! Those things become like oxygen!

    Try and stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hot here in Billings but at least our humidity isn't very high. I too, am not doing much in the heat. Trying to get all the indoor stuff done and hoping it will cool down again next week. HA HA.

    ReplyDelete