Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Still in Sacramento

My stay in Sacramento is just about coming to an end. I will see my eye doctor tomorrow morning and will leave to drive back "home" sometime in the early afternoon. It has been a delightful interlude for me, and I have a lot of blogging to catch up on, complete with photos. But that will wait until I get back and set up my desktop, which hopefully will run much better and faster with an extra 2 GB of memory. I also bought a pack of 100 CD's and plan to move most or all my photos to CD's, which should free up some extra disk space.

We have had virus problems on the computer here at my daughter's house, which have thankfully been fixed. It has been quite a shock to see what they can do to a computer, so I will add a bit more security to my own system, assuming that it has just been lack of memory that had it running so slowly.

Today I had a delightful visit with Laurie and Odel, who are staying at Cal Expo for the next month or so. Laurie will have a cataract removed tomorrow, and I wish her a speedy recovery. I have been fortunate to meet them, and look forward to seeing them again. We talked non stop for about two and a half hours, and the time flew by. It was that way when I met Boris and Natasha, another RVing couple, during my stay at Cal Expo. I will post pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment