Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Gypsy's in the kitchen . . .

. . . making another loaf of bread. The first loaf I made was tasty right down to the last crumb, so this morning I decided to bake another loaf. It would be easier to do two at a time, but I prefer it as fresh as I can get it so I will go through the extra trouble by just making one loaf at a time. I realize now why my right arm and wrist have been aching -- it's the repetitive action of kneading the dough. It will eventually go away and I won't have any more aches and pains as long as I keep making bread frequently. I'll make it until I start to have trouble zipping up all the new pants I bought for my summer job. Thanks to Jake in Texas for the recipe.

The RV repairman came by this morning and took the cover from the tank but couldn't find a problem with any of the connections, and of course, I couldn't recreate the problem by emptying the tanks again. So I am to call him if and when it happens again and he will try to get here to see what could be the reason for the drip. I hope to God it doesn't happen again! I can't afford any more repairs until I get my four new tires for the 5ver. I will be towing it to the campground on the Friday before Memorial Day for our family camping trip, and I plan to drive first to Les Schwab and have the new tires put on before I go. That will be a big relief to have all 10 tires under 6 months old.

You may remember all the work I did recently to clean my truck, but since it is so dry the dust has covered everything, including my beautiful truck. I might just take it to the drive through car wash in town and spray it down. I just have to remember to dress for getting wet before I go.

My two dogs are in the middle of the room, snoring away. When I get the bread into the oven within the next 20-30 minutes, I think I will join the dogs and we can have a regular symphony!

No comments:

Post a Comment