Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Just checking in!

I'm just checking in to say hi before I turn in for the night.  The sore throat is a little better but I am still coughing.

I'm better when I stay indoors with the doors & windows closed.  As soon as I go outside or stand in an open door, I start with the coughing & sneezing, etc.  That's why I'm pretty sure it is "only allergies".

My son and his family are back in NY.  It was wonderful to see them, and I'm hoping to take the train to see them in a few months.

We had a great time at Straw Hat Pizza.  They are always so nice to us there and the pizza can't be beat.

I'm going to try to be more careful proof-reading my blog posts.  I don't know why I can't type now, and make all sorts of dumb mistakes.  I've always been extremely accurate in my work and it bums me out now that I'm messing up all the time and I don't know what causes it!

I don't have anything else at the moment - I never did get dressed today and slept a lot.  I need to drink a lot more water.

Take care, and stay safe.


4 comments:

  1. I don't see any mistakes in this post so you aren't messing up that badly. A train trip sounds fantastic. Clear across the country??? A sleeper???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the entire round trip is a roomette from Sac-Chicago-Ny and the same coming back. All meals are included and they have excellent food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good plan to me. Have a ball.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always enjoyed that trip, especially looking out the club car window!

      Delete