Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

My son-in-law is a GENIUS!

I got dressed and ready this morning to head to Best Buy - I was unable to use my computer at all and was going to buy a PC (and ditch the Mac).  Just before leaving home I called Donald and asked him if he wanted to meet me there and give me some advice.

He was out and not far from my house, so he stopped by and within 20 minutes my computer is up and working!  The man is a total genius! 

I am so happy to be online again and to not need a new computer at this time, I think I'm going to go fix myself something good to eat!

6 comments:

  1. Any time you are able to save money by not having to replace a high ticket item is a good day. Glad Donald was able to revive your computer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad I didn't have to get a new computer. I really need my computer though - have no way of communicating with anyone except my cell phone (not an iPhone or "Smart"Phone) and the computer. Also, not having TV makes me even more cut off. I don't know why we've allowed technology to control our lives to this extent.

      Delete
  2. I hate the thought of getting a new computer. I just know that Live Writer will not work on it and I hate using blogger to write my blog. Love it when somebody can fix something for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never used Live Writer and might love it. I just could never see the hassle of writing a blog and then having to transfer it to the blog itself. Maybe I just don't understand the process, but I'm too old to change now, haha.

      Delete
  3. Transfer consists of clicking 'Publish'. 😊

    ReplyDelete