Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Just a quickie

I applied the spray finish to two paintings and I'm glad I took them out on the front porch.  That stuff has some strong fumes!  The paintings are dry and the signatures don't seem to have been affected.  I settled on signing them just Gypsy.

Traffic is the worst I've ever seen - taking my granddaughter home from our ice cream excursion was slow as the roads were packed.  I didn't realize Joe was coming back with Keira to pick her up at my house, and we were sitting in the car outside his house waiting for him to return.  I was glad to finally get back inside my own house and away from all the traffic and noise.

Has anyone else been inundated with spam comments from the same person?  I have received the same long-winded story from the same person for several days' posts, and deleted them completely.  Why do people do things like that.  This one wasn't even trying to sell me something, except maybe to refer me to a good spell-caster to change my bad luck to good.  I have mostly good luck and will just leave it alone!

I'm tired and will go to bed early tonight.  See ya tomorrow.

 

8 comments:

  1. Traffic here this time of year is a pain too. Try to get really early and back home by noon or sooner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that but sometimes events take place at a later time than you'd like. Friday I have to drive my daughter to an appointment downtown and that should be a real challenge. We will be coming back home in the dark.

      Delete
  2. This is a good time of year to stay home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure agree with you, but as you can see sometimes family things make it difficult to stay home. (See above comment to Jo).

      Delete
  3. We are at the age that the family should come to us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My family does a lot for me but I don't want to lose my independence just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never really had a problem with Spam because I do not let "Unknowns" or unregistered people leave a comment. I also have comment moderation for posts older than 7 days which is how they try to get on my blog. That way I only see the comment, delete it and report them as Spam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid if I went back and tried to change who can comment, etc., I'd probably delete my entire blog by mistake! I usually don't have spam on the blog, which is why this person stood out as it was the same long message on 8 consecutive blogs. It's stopped now so I will keep my fingers crossed.

      Delete