Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Saturday, December 24, 2016

It caught up with me!

All the extra energy I've been saddled with just caught up with me finally!  I went to bed about 2 hrs earlier last night, and then kept waking up every half hour or so this morning thinking I should be up.  I finally decided to get started with my day.

I drove to the restaurant which was crowded, being right next to a LaQuinta Inn and no doubt getting a lot of their patrons.  Got my gift card and was on my way to the gym.  I just didn't have anything left after 1-1/2 miles so I went home to do my gift wrapping.  I don't know why I thought it would be such a big ordeal - I left all the kids' presents for Ara to wrap, so I only had a few.  We do a secret Santa at christmas and what I bought had several components to it, so it seemed like I wrapped more than I did.

I then caved in and crawled back under my warm comforter for a nap, and now I'm hungry as I didn't eat much for breakfast this morning.  

We had been forecasted for rain today and tomorrow, but it now looks like mostly sunny the rest of the week, but in the 40's for the next few days.  I feel like I will never get warm again.

I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow (and always).  See you on the other side of Christmas!

12 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you have a sunny Christmas in store since I know you would not like snow. Happy Christmas to you and all your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I hope you and David have a great Christmas.

      Delete
  2. If you continue to exercise your energy level will pick up and sometimes it does affect your sleep pattern. If you continue getting up early your body will readjust its internal clock and start doing it on a regular basis. By getting up early on a regular basis will also use that extra energy but the real trick is not giving in to Mid-Day Naps otherwise you won't be sleeping at night when you should.
    Kathy and I would like to wish you and your family a Safe and Merry
    Christmas Celebration.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would prefer to get up a little earlier in the day, but also to avoid the nap. I've been under a lot of stress this past week or two and I think it just caught up with me.

      I with you and Kathy a very happy Christmas.

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas Gypsy. Have a fun day with your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much - I usually manage to have fun with them. You have a great day as well, and Merry Christmas to you.

      Delete
  4. Merry Christmas Gypsy and to all your family as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo. Let me also wish you and your family a happy holiday. Enjoy!

      Delete
  5. Merry Christmas and may your new year be absolutely wonderful. It is going to be up almost to if not in the 80's tomorrow. That doesn't feel like Christmas when it gets that warm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree it might be a little warm to feel like Christmas, but I will be freezing! We can both have a very Merry Christmas, and I know the new year will be great.

      Delete
  6. Merry Christmas Gypsy to you and your lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ms. B., and to you and your Mom as well.

      Delete