Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, July 10, 2015

Sitemeter woes

Is anyone else having problems with sitemeter?   Mine was working just fine one day and then turned into a "black box" the next.  I can click on the box and see the statistics page, but now it just gives totals and doesn't break down the visits by location, etc.  Not that I really care but it's sometimes interesting to look at.  I had decided that when I reached 500,000 visits I would stop blogging, but it looks like I've reached 590k.  

I am enjoying the hummingbirds that I thought would not show up again after my long absence.  How do they know there is fresh water in the feeder?

I experienced a "first" for me - went to pick up my eye drops at Costco, walked around the store a bit, but left with only the eyedrops.  I don't know how I managed to not find something I had to buy, and it was a test of willpower.  I will need to cut back on a lot of things to pay the four payments I have to make to the chiropractor.  I'm glad I had enough left from my trip to take a chunk out of the total.  If things continue as they are, it will be worth every penny of the cost.

I'm looking forward to my weekend.  I have enough to keep me busy during the week, and will be happy to just visit the farmer's market tomorrow morning.  I might just drop by American River brewery as I haven't had a beer for a while and think I'd like a glass or two of good craft beer.  

It's a shame my house and lot is so tiny and has really nowhere to sit outside.  My front porch is nearly on the street and hit hard by the afternoon sun; the backyard is just gravel; and the driveway  has nothing to make me want to sit out there.

5 comments:

  1. I quit using site meter a long time ago. If I want to know how many people view my blog and other statistics, I just go to my blog information page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never have bothered with the site meter. Hummers must get the scent of sugar and find their way back

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a site meter either. Sounds like you are feeling better and that is a good thing. We never get out of Costco for under $100.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd forgotten all about my site meter until you mentioned it. Not sure what it means though. I have a feeling that it isn't individual looks at the blogs. Really sorry to hear you have no where to sit outside, not even a patio.

    ReplyDelete