Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Eye candy at the gym!

Half the fun of going to the gym is people watching.  They are all sizes and shapes, and in varying degrees of physical fitness.  The treadmill I use is at the edge of the upper level which is about 2 stories up, and overlooks a small area where people sometimes work with personal trainers, and other specialized exercises.  I often see guys jumping rope, as a boxer does to get and keep in shape.

This morning I couldn't take my eyes off one such guy - his arms and shoulders were absolutely stunning!  He worked out with the jump rope the entire time I was there, about 5 minutes at a time with a half-minute break between each set.  He was still going when I left about 30 minutes later.  He was a lot more fun to watch than the personal trainers and their captives, and the time sped by so quickly for me.

I could easily have decided the heck with the gym this morning, but after the review Shadowmoss gave me in her blog, I just had to go!  I would like to provide another link to my chiropractor's blog, and if you scroll down the page there is a small screen that can be activated for about a 5 minute morning workout.  It really is a great one to get started with - nothing strenuous - and can be done sitting on the edge of the bed or in a chair.   

This morning first thing I called an AT&T rep to complain about my service.  I had a very nice person who switched my TV channels to UVerse 200 level, for less money!  I mentioned that some day I plan to get another landline phone, and she ended up adding the phone service to my order.  It's something I often think about - during the day I frequently have to search for my cell phone, although I am in the habit of setting it on a bedside table, along with my car keys, at night.  If I actually thought I was having a heart attack I'm not sure what I would do.  I certainly wouldn't want to be strung up in a hospital.  There is also the safety aspect in the event someone tries to break into my house.

3 comments:

  1. With eye candy like that, I'm guessing you're burning up the treadmill! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess I'd better go back and read Shadowmoss' comment. LOL at your eye candy! How old was he? 25?? I think that's when they are at their peak. After 35 it's all downhill. HAHAHaha! I found the video very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love eye candy and least we know were still kicking hahaha. I need to go back to my exercise class by next week hoping my back is better or maybe that's was it needs

    ReplyDelete