Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Mystery

Today I found a distraction from my recent sadness, and that is TV. The NatGeo channel, which is mysteriously available to me lately although I'm not paying for it, has been running programs on UFO's and highlighting the Roswell incident. I have always kept an open mind about this subject, but it's always been obvious to me that the US Govt has contributed to the disbelief of the American public that they have satisfactorily explained what happened in Roswell, NM decades ago.

It is also obvious to me that for some reason, there are a lot of programs lately that try to debunk the idea of a UFO crash, or even the existence of UFO's. In listening to the various skeptics trying to be convincing, the whole thing becomes funny, and it's hard to believe intelligent people would even think they can get by with such stupid explanations. I think the debunkers are about to make a believer out of me! What I'm really curious about is why all of the sudden is this becoming such an issue again.

I remember the Gary Powers U-2 incident - he was flying a high altitude surveillance plane over Russia when he was shot down - I think it was in the late 50's/early 60's, and it's taken how many years for the Govt to say, among other things, that they were testing the U-2 plane in the Area 51 area.

Airline pilots see UFO's all the time and supposedly the FFA has instructed them to not report any incidents, even life threatening ones. There is no US Govt entity that will take a report on any kind of sighting. Further, the pilots are told to keep quiet about sightings.

So I suggest keeping your eyes on the skies, especially you RVers who are fortunate enough to be away from city lights and can actually see the night skies. You may actually see a UFO, and the police may believe you but the US Govt will tell you that you're delusionary.

As you can tell, my thoughts have been diverted from the past few days' happenings, for which I'm grateful.

(By the way, I can't say I've ever wanted to see a UFO, although I would love to get a glimpse of Sasquatch! I prefer earth-bound puzzles.)

10 comments:

  1. Don't you know that anything that you see flying in the sky that you can't be sure what it is, by definition, it is an UFO. I have seen a couple that I could't explain. One in particular was quite peculiar. Remember, I have telescopes and know what should be in the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The problem for me is the fact that most of the time these things are seen in the night sky and I'm in bed when all the excitement happens. lol e really enjoyed our visit to Roswell. Still not sure what to believe though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you think the US Gov't wants to divert our attention to UFO's to cover what they are really doing out there at A 51... The place isn't any less secret today than back when Roswell happened....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these shows run in cycles, psychics, ghosts and ufo's. What ever they can get people to watch. The government is probably trying to take our minds off what they are really doing. Kind of like they don't want us to think about what they are really doing with our money.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I share your open mindedness about UFO's & I always keep an eye out for anything unusual in the sky. I would love to see & photograph a UFO. Pretty darn naive & narrow minded on our part if we think we are the only living creatures in the Universe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny you should mention Sasquatch. There was a documentary on TV Ontario last week about Sasquatch, Yeti, Bigfoot etc. It was quite interesting.

    UFO's on the other hand, I'm a bit skeptical.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look back in my blogs,,i wrote about maybe seeing a Sasquatch. As far as UFOs,,would love to see one. Read a lot about them back years ago, including the one about the 2 ppl that were abducted. Gosh, they made a good case!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting Gypsy. I don't have an opinion but I'd for sure keep my eye on the dark dark sky if I could just get myself out of Tampa and to some place that has outlawed all these lights. Lights everywhere all night long. Is there anywhere East of the Mississippi where the sky is truly dark I wonder??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course there's UFOs. Our whole family saw a couple of them in Indiana when we were kids. There's no doubt out all there's other lifeforms out there somewhere. Why would we be so special?

    Keep your eyes to the skies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting post! Not sure what there is out there, but the U.S. government always seems to be covering up something! I'm with you on the snow in July. Bring it on! (although temps are wonderful in Maine in the Bar Harbor area right now). Hope being out in nature is helping you heal. The night skies are wonderful here. NO light pollution.

    ReplyDelete