Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, July 8, 2012

The heat goes on!

It gets worse by the day. I'm going to try to leave REALLY early in the morning so I can fool around and do some visiting before I go pick out a campsite. The sooner I get away from Sacramento the better I will like it. I think I need to figure out a different place to be next summer, like maybe camped at 7500' in elevation!

I stopped by Jeannie's today and got to get in on a Skype call to Ara. She sounds happy and busy, with a social life I can barely remember the likes of when I was her age. Those were the days, my friend!

I shopped for last minute items and topped off the fuel tank. I wasn't gone more than a couple of hours, but came back to a big accident on the living room floor. The poor dog - don't know if it's the heat or what. I'm not feeding her all that much during this heatwave, and I am making lots of water available. At least she didn't go on one of the throw rugs, which I would have expected her to do - anything to make more work for me. As it was I cleaned it up fairly quickly although I held my breath longer than an Olympic swimmer!

Jeannie was cleaning out their garage this morning and found my blue chaise lounge. I will retrieve it when I get back from Lassen, but I think I will still keep my anti-gravity chair.

This will be my last post for a week or so. I haven't decided whether or not to take my computer with me, as to get an internet connection is bound to be a hassle. I might do it so I can keep a journal in Word of events, if any are noteworthy.

Have a good week.

11 comments:

  1. Relax and enjoy yourself and we will be waiting for your report when you can post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best on your camping trip Gypsy. Enjoy the quiet & peaceful relaxation of all the beautiful nature that will surround you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll be waiting to hear from you. Hope it's a whole lot cooler and you have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a COOL and wonderful trip with or without your computer, with or without your camera. Be safe! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's one thing about Live Writer, you can draft a blog bit by bit and put any new pictures in it, all off line. Just hit 'Publish' when you find a connection. That comes in very handy at times.

    Have a good trip, and Happy Tails and Trails, Penny,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Safe travels, friend, and enjoy your time in the woods. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like penny, I like Live Writer for the same reasons.
    Enjoy your trip and stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm reading this post knowing you are well on your way already but just wanted to say that I, too, hope you and Lady have a totally wonderful week out in the coolness of the woods. Looking forward to hearing all about it on your blog when you get back

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, it's time to head for the mountains or the coast. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. [p]The benefit? Well-moisturized skin looks younger and healthier than dry skin . Clarisonic Mia - in several colors
    Clarisonic Mia is a travel-size [url=http://www.outletclarisonic.com]clarisonic mia[/url] cordless brush with one speed, and available in several fashion-forward colors . Clarisonic MIA can help your skin absorb the nutrients found in your cleansing serum . The Clarisonic Sensitive Brush Head is so [url=http://www.outletclarisonic.com]clarisonic mia outlet[/url] really gentle that any form of skin can effortlessly be cleansed with no any trace of irritation . Tiny blackheads found on the nose are cleared even after the first use . Clarisonic Mia is compact, small [url=http://www.outletclarisonic.com]clarisonic mia 2[/url] and waterproof . But now that it is available and accessible to most women, you can get it from reputable online stores that sell Clarisonic brush heads . I t s t h e v i b r a t i o n s o f t h e s o n i c t e c h n o l o g y c l e v e r l y p l a c e d t h a t m o v e [url=http://www.outletclarisonic.com]clarisonic mia 2 sale[/url] t h e b r i s t l e s i n s e c t i o n s w h i l e t h e h e a d s t a y s p r e t t y f i r m l y i n p l a c e . It allows for the better absorption of skin care products, and after one treatment, immediate improvement in pore appearance, fine lines, and [url=http://www.outletclarisonic.com]clarisonic brush[/url] skin tone is noticeable.[/p]

    ReplyDelete