Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Checking in

I am too tired to write much, so I will try to do better tomorrow, plus add some photos.

The storage items are nearly ready for pickup, and I can give most of the credit to Denise. She has worked tirelessly, and managed to carry all the really heavy boxes to and from the motel to the storage facility. I could never have accomplished this without her help, and I am realizing it now. Our opportunity to visit with each other has been wonderful - as I mentioned, she is much younger than I am so I didn't every really get to know her except for a few years ago when I had a big Thanksgiving dinner in Asheville, and she came with her son, Adrian. I hope we can get together more often in the coming years, as well as travel together now and then.

More tomorrow . . .

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it frustrating every time we come to the conclusion that we are not able to do something that we had always taken for granted that we could do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good that you had someone there to help you. Al's statement is so true. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete