Eastern Utah
EMAIL ME AT: mgypsy97 at aol dot com

Friday, June 3, 2011

Belated thanks

Yesterday I meant to include a thank you in my post to two women who have been of tremendous help to me during the past few weeks.

Pidge of The Frugal Travelers related her experiences a month or so back with MVP and Atrial Fibrillation, and when I asked her to tell me more about her symptoms she responded promptly, giving me the first clue that I might have the same thing or something similar. I've been asking her questions about it ever since, and I always get a prompt answer back. I would go so far as to say she may have saved my life.

The second thanks goes to my sister-in-law, Wilma, who has a-fib and told me more about it and the medications she takes for it. When they changed her meds last year she was put into the hospital to make sure she would be ok and while I remember that event I certainly didn't know anything about a-fib at that time. We talked about it when I was in Milwaukee recently.

So ladies, I thank you and love you both.

We are having perfect weather today and tomorrow promises to be the same. It reached 75 degrees with a nice breeze and clear skies. This is definitely my kind of weather.

And speaking of Milwaukee I have been wanting to post some pictures I took while there, but I have been having problems with photos and blogger for some time. I go through the steps to add pictures and it tells me they are loading, then that the upload is done, but no pictures appear. When I read others' blogs that refer to pictures I can only see a picture now and then - certainly not all the ones that are described by the poster. I don't know what the problem is and am getting tired of trying. Sometimes I go through the motions of adding a photo 5 or 6 times and it may work, but oftentimes it doesn't.

4 comments:

  1. Are you loading full size photos? That might be your problem. You can resize them in iphoto. I use 640x480 and they go up without a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wished I was more computer savvy & technically minded so that I could help you with that photo problem. Sounds like you need someone familiar in that area to spend a wee bit of time & just straigten things up & make things right for you again. The elusive problem is probably something simple that a knowledgable computer person could fix in a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout-out, Gypsy. Anytime I can help you am glad to do so. Can you use Live Writer? I never have any trouble with pictures when using it. I can't imagine why others pictures aren't showing up though. Might want to check in your settings on blogger and see if something either needs to be clicked or unclicked. I am sure some one with more computer smarts than me will come to your rescue. What did the monitor find out? Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy Gypsy you've been through a lot in the week since I've read any blogs. I sure hope everything is getting better. Hope I can do a better job of keeping up with all my blog friends too.

    Blogger is a real pain for sure. I've had no end of troubles with it. But usually if I get an X where folks pictures are, it's a problem with my machine.

    Have you ever thought of using live writer, which is also free, to do the posts and then send them to blogger? That seems to be working a bit better for me. But that's just lately.

    Sherry
    www.directionofourdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete